Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

5 Posts

Default Incoming call/text issues & weird interactions with my DS...

Hi all, this is my first *proper* post, I've not found anything pertaining to this through searching but do excuse me if it's already been covered.

I seem to be having a problem with my 16GB 3GS (UK, on o2) in that if someone tries to call me at the exact time I'm sending a text, they get diverted straight to my voicemail, and yet I can send texts DURING calls fine. Is this normal? I've never had a problem like this with ANY other phone.

Also, just as an aside, my iPhone was interfering with my Nintendo DS wireless earlier. I'll let it off as it's not a problem I've ever had before or with any other hardware, but took me a while to figure out what was happening- I turned my DS wifi off and even though the iPhone had full signal a load of missed calls and messages rolled in at once, likewise when I turned my iPhone off the connection problem I was having with my DS disappeared. Very odd.

Any input?

Thanks in advance