Network Use

Why do you use cellular network?

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I definately do see the benefits to it I guess for myself I just don't need it. I thought there may have been others who felt the same way or are in the same boat but I'm seriosly in the minority here LOL.

JeffElkins

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm jailbroken on T-Mob in the US, so no data for me! I have free data via Sprint, but since the iPhone/iTouch can't reverse-tether via bluetooth it does them no good.

AnteL0pe

Jul 21, 2005
Visit site
There is alot to answer. But, briefly, I could live without everything but the phone. I don't have too. I find it much more convenient to have all the extras the iPhone offers.
I could do without the phone as long as I had the data and SMS.

Gabeasorus

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
I freakin love being able to access the Internet just about anytime I desire but don't get me wrong the $360 a year I'm required to pay is ridiculous. As soon as my contract is up I'm officially a free agent. Who knows maybe Att will come to their senses by then?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I freakin love being able to access the Internet just about anytime I desire but don't get me wrong the $360 a year I'm required to pay is ridiculous. As soon as my contract is up I'm officially a free agent. Who knows maybe Att will come to their senses by then?
Not as long as exclusive contracts protect them from competition. I do not like the idea of jailbreaking but I am paying an extra $720 a year for the privilege of adhering to AT&T's contract. I am happy with the result but I have to pay for and carry the MiFi while with WiFy, the iPhone becomes the router.

One commentator noted this week that AT&T should be using what is only a temporary advantage to turn iPhone users into loyal customers. Instead they are ensuring that once liberated they will leave and never return.