iPhone lost my Wifi password randomly

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
The WiFi password on the router where I'm currently living is incredibly long. I'm running a jailbroken iPhone 3GS on 3.0 and it just randomly lost my WiFi password and won't connect. I REALLY don't want to find the damn password and then try to insert it constantly getting everything wrong and having to re-type this 32 character long random ass password... >_>

tyredurgan

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Ever since I installed 3.0 mine has been having the same issue. Sometimes it will say it has forgotten it then suddenly remember it. I have no idea why.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
It's pretty damn stupid.
I've had this issue with it randomly forgetting my website history. It's kind of ridiculous how often this kind of thing happens to me. It's makng me really mad.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
In your router settings, there is a setting to use a 'phrase', rather than the 32 bit code...

Maybe you should set that...
It's not technically "mine" and I don't want to mess with something that isn't mine especially because this house technically isn't mine either. lol

dvotaw

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
I had the same thing happen on my 3GS, the first week I owned it. But it cured itself (next day) and hasn't happened again.

--Dave

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73