Iphone on multiple computers?

rheng

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
So my main desktop computer died on me last week and unfortunately i'm waiting on funds so i can replace the PSU. Anyway, i've been on my laptop for a couple weeks now but i want to put some music on my iphone. Is there any way i can put some on without losing all my current apps, songs, movies, etc. that are currently on it? I noticed itunes has a "manually manage music and videos" option for the iphone but it says it will erase everything on it if i put it on that setting :eek:

any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

rheng

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
i have been trying to find one that works and is free and so far, i've had no luck.
Also that would take care of my music problem, but what about the apps? they would get deleted too correct?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No you will not lose your apps. What you need to do when you connect the phone to the laptop and open itunes don't sync. Click the phone and go to the apps tab then remove the checkmark from sync applications. You can also do this for Movies, ringtones, photos, contacts, calendars and music. You can check and uncheck any of these that you don't want to wipe out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR