how to take off pictures of the iphone

moudi

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
i mean pictures not photos you make, well heres the story i had some fotos i put on my iphone and later on i formatted my computer and i didnt make a backup so i want those pictures but i don't know how to take them off.
some help would be really appriciated here :)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Hopefully you have learned that you always keep an incremental backup! Always always always. My guess is you are on a PC?

nickpav

May 2, 2009
Visit site
start>controll panel>folder options>view> check "show hidden files/folders" then make sure iphone is connected and go to my computer. you will see your iphone there like always. double click to open and you will see a folder. i forget whats its called. open it and there is two more folders. your pictures are stored in these two folders

EDIT: doesnt windows ask to sync your photos to the computer when you plug your iphone in? mine does. it treats it like a camera. thats how i save pics off my phone onto my pc

Last edited:

moudi

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
start>controll panel>folder options>view> check "show hidden files/folders" then make sure iphone is connected and go to my computer. you will see your iphone there like always. double click to open and you will see a folder. i forget whats its called. open it and there is two more folders. your pictures are stored in these two folders

EDIT: doesnt windows ask to sync your photos to the computer when you plug your iphone in? mine does. it treats it like a camera. thats how i save pics off my phone onto my pc

i see a folder in there called start here but there is nothing in it