how get wallpapers to my iphone

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I just got the 3gs i switched from the BB storm... BTW it was a very good decision on my part....how do i get the wallpapers from the site on to my iphone?:confused:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
There are 2 ways you can do this.

1. View the photo with Safari on your iPhone, tap and hold your finger on the photo, select Save Image. This saves the image to your Camera Roll.

2. Create a folder on your computer called Wallpapers. View the photo with your computer, right click and save to the folder. Sync this folder to your iPhone with iTunes under the Photos tab. This will create an album titled "Wallpapers" to your iPhone's Photos app.

I prefer the 2nd method because it keeps them organized.

Reactions: jglowe74

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site

1. View the photo with Safari on your iPhone, tap and hold your finger on the photo, select Save Image. This saves the image to your Camera Roll.

2. Create a folder on your computer called Wallpapers. View the photo with your computer, right click and save to the folder. Sync this folder to your iPhone with iTunes under the Photos tab. This will create an album titled "Wallpapers" to your iPhone's Photos app.

thank you very much for your reply...much appreciated

wsaund#IM

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site

3. E-mail them to an account you have on your Iphone as an attachment, download all of them in the e-mail and you can save all of them at once. (MUST DOWNLOAD THEM FIRST)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I think #2 is the easiest, that's what I do. There are also a bunch of wallpaper packs in the app store that have thousands of photos in them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2