How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Computer?

green tree

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
All iPhone users can't backup the SMS to anywhere until the SMS box is full, then you have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving.
With Tansee iPhone Transfer, you can transfer the iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all contacts or a single contact, further more, you can choose transfer the SMS to a TXT file or a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy. From now on ANTS file support edit feature just the same operation process as the SMS edit on iPhone. If you want print iPhone SMS, you can choose MHT file format, then open the file by Internet Explorer, print it just like shown on iPhone! No more words, just see it as follows:
Step 1: Download Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS free trial version here, then install the software (skip if done yet).

Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.

Step 3: Launch Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS , the SMS contacts info will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig 1. Click on certain contact, all SMS records from him/she will display as fig 2 shown.

Step 4-a: In fig 1 situation, you can click button "Copy ALL SMS" to copy sms from all iPhone contact, then select options:
1: Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file;
2: Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;
3: Advanced Option: if you choose ANTS format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 3.
Note: You can only copy the first 100 items for each contact in trail version.

Step 4-b: In fig 2 situation, click button "Copy SMS From who" to copy sms from a single contact, select options:
1: Choose File Type: You can only select TXT file format in single contact sms transfer;
2: Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;
3: Advanced Option: Disabled in single contact sms transfer.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 4.
Note: You can only copy the first 100 items for him/she in trail version.

More information, please search Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS in google or E-mail me , i am glad to tell you that .
Good luck to you!

HongKilong

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS

Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS works like a charm. I?ve been used it for years.
I know a website that can offer a more economical 15% discount.
Know more: google "Softwarebbs--Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS"

Jessi#IM

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I know this guide because I used it to backup all my iPhone sms onto my computer a week ago.
Here is the original safe site I found on google: gutensoft
Luckily, it saved me 20% there. Good to save as much money as we can.
Best luck!:)