Blank icons/spaces on an iPhone - NOT jailbroken...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Morning all -

Does anyone know of a software for blank spaces/icons on an iPhone? But, this iPhone is NOT jailbroken.

Thanks in advance

Ivan

aros13

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
same thing happened on my iphone
when i tap on the icon it takes me to dezign999.com
its very annoying and once i delete them and plug my phone in they come back
anyone have a fix for this

aros13

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
navi so there are some blank icons on my iphone 3g.There are 4 icons and When opened it takes me to a website called dezign999.com. I then delete the icon and every time i sync my phone with itunes it comes back! how can i stop this? ill post a screenshot.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
aros, you need another thread for your issue. You are totally not understanding the request for this thread. naviwilliams wants an app to create a blank icon.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
What is this blank icon for? You can already create icons for webpages. Is just a place holder? Let us know a little more about what it is that you want.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
No, not quite. I just want it where on my screens I don't have an icon in the bottom right corner, i.e. as if an icon is missing...

I'm tempted to re-jailbrake my iPhone this weekend. But, the last time I did so, Cydia was tempermental. Not really too sold on the whole 'jailbrake' thing at present.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah this is totally possible without jailbreaking your iPhone, I actually made a simple utility that can be used to do it. Simply go to iPhone Blank Home Screen Icon and follow the instructions. Blank icons should not be a reason to jailbreak your iPhone. I hope you find it as useful as I do!

Technically this is a web app shortcut and thus is clickable but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro