The greatest thing ever

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
It is the best/cheapest waterproof case you find.:D

One word of caution though. I took my iPhone in an Incase cover to the beach this summer. My wife put it with our other valuable stuff in a waterproof pouch. One like you get at the sporting goods store. I do not know if it was from the heat, because we were in Florida, or what, but when I took my iPhone out at the end of the day. I noticed that the silicon coating of the Incase shell was "peeling" off.:eek: I mean you could rub it off with you finger easily. Now after about a day it stopped peeling. Weird.:confused:

I am not sure what caused this. So when you put your iPhone in any type of waterproof pouch, you may want to put it in "naked". Especially if it is 105 like it was that day on the beach.:rolleyes:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I always put mine in a ziplock when I am at work. I spend most of my time in the weld shop and with all the metal particles flying around it protects my speakers

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
I use the otterbox for my day to day water protection. I've dropped it in a puddle where ti submerged picked it up, and zero damage was done. For more heavy duty waterproofing, I use an Aquapac case. I took it to the beach and tweeted under water in the Atlantic Ocean.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen