Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Elite

Global Posts
    2,485 Global Posts

Default Keep Getting Calls From Blocked Number, What Can I Do?

Obviously I can't get the number blocked because I don't know what it is, but they keep calling me very late at night to prank call me or whatever, and I actually found it quite funny the first 2 times, but now it's just annoying.

How do I get this to stop happening..?
     iPhone 4 32GB
     MacBook Air 13.3" (May 2011)
     iPad 2 16GB
    iPhone Newbie

I would call AT&T. Just because it is blocked on your caller ID doesn't mean AT&T can't see it. AT&T should be able to help you out.

I never tried this, so I have no idea how it works, if it costs anything, or how reliable it works, but you can check which supposedly will text you with a blocked callers number providing you follow their instructions.
    TiPb Forum Staff

Global Posts
    3,352 Global Posts

You can call AT&T and pay $4.99 a month and pick like 15 numbers to block+ block blocked numbers.
    iMore Guru

But first the OP needs to find the actual number thes calls are coming from.

Let us know if trapcall works.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Elite

Global Posts
    2,485 Global Posts

I'm not with AT&T, I live in Canada. And I don't want to block all blocked numbers, that would be stupid for me. @_@

I would gladly try trapcall if it was available in Canada.
    This is what I hate about living in Canada, I mean I love Canada but it's all the obscure little things that are for Americans only.. Ugh.
    Last edited by Jellotime91; 07-26-2009 at 01:19 PM.
     iPhone 4 32GB
     MacBook Air 13.3" (May 2011)
     iPad 2 16GB
    iMore Guru

You need to call your provider I am sure that they can help if you cplaom loud enough