- iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
BUG: Camera Roll since 3.0 upgrade
BUG: Can't DELETE Camera Roll entirely.
• Since Upgrade to iPhone OS 3.0
iPhoto IMPORT ALL:
Unreadable Files: 16
The following files could not be imported (they may be an unrecognized file type or the files may not contain valid data).
- - - - -
• 95 Camera Roll photos deleted by hand; camera roll empty.
• Deselected Sync Photos
• Reselected Sync Photos; no change.
• iPhone rebooted; no change; bad images still present.
• iPhoto reloads OLD iPhone photos; its newest 07/06/2009; actual newest 07/25/2009.
• Camera Roll corrupted images remain.
• Cannot be deleted.
Mac OS X up-to-date
• Could NOT FIND location of iPhone CAMERA ROLL photos on Laptop.
iPhone OS 3.0
iPhoto 7.1.5 (378)
Last edited by AzTeqi; 07-25-2009 at 12:42 PM.
- 07-25-2009, 03:22 PM #2
- 08-12-2009, 09:41 PM #4
I think he's saying there is a problem with your camera roll and in order to fix it so it works properly you need to restore your phone. In the future once you take pictures then when you connect the Iphone, in my case I use Mac I get image capture and I'm able to get the pictures to my laptop. I had problems with my camera roll. So before restoring your phone try connecting the Iphone. In Itunes un-select the sync photos and sync this should remove all the pictures from the phone. Then power the phone off and back on and re-sync the photos back to the phone.
- 08-14-2009, 02:47 AM #5
There were some posts about this exact problem on the Apple forums also. The way the OP over there resolved it was to take some more pictures and then for some reason, they were then able to be deleted.
It appears to be a corruption problem where the iPhone OS, and OSx will not recognize the file extensions. It will constantly tell you that the file type is not supported or something like that.