Unable to Store Pictures

dabs191

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,
I am facing a very picular problem with the phone. The pictures shot thru the phone camera are not stored. They are visible on the bottom left window but when I select them the screen becomes black. No picture is saved in camera rool as well. Pictures synced with PC are visible though. Any help is sure welcome.
Thanks
Dinesh

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
This has happened to my friend and she still cannot get it to work I told her restore but she cannot do it ATM.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Hi all,
I am facing a very picular problem with the phone. The pictures shot thru the phone camera are not stored. They are visible on the bottom left window but when I select them the screen becomes black. No picture is saved in camera rool as well. Pictures synced with PC are visible though. Any help is sure welcome.
Thanks
Dinesh

Have you tried doing a simple reset by holding down the power button and home button until the Apple logo appears?

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried doing a simple reset by holding down the power button and home button until the Apple logo appears?

Jeremy has a point and it's something every iPhone user would do well to remember. Reseting the iPhone is the equivalent of rebooting a computer, which is necessary at least everyday to get it working optimally. Remember to do a reset or reboot everyday and many of the problems that have plagued you in the past may cease to exist going forward. :D

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Watcher is correct about th reboot but I wouldn't do a reset everyday, only if a problem arises is enough for me.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Only time you should do a reboot once a day or more is if you are using a Windows Mobile device... ouch... ;)

In all seriousness, you can reboot as much as you see fit. Won't hurt anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen