I did a search but...

VagrantHarmonist

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
...couldn't find anything on the topic. So since I've had the iphone one thing that's stuck out like a sore thumb is the fact I can't delete photos from the camera roll through iphoto on my mac. I mean, its a small complaint considering i can delete them on the phone itself or when I transfer them to their proper album that I've created, it asks me if I'd like to keep or delete them and I just choose delete. But say, I get a replacement phone (like i just did yesterday) and I restore it from my last back up. There are pix on there from before and when I try to delete them (or cut them in the case of iphoto because that's the only work around I've found,) they won't budge and all the right click options are faded out and non selectable. Any ideas?

PS. was anyone having yahoo server issues yesterday? I need some piece of mind on this as well. Thank you in advance for your help!! :)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Yahoo email is known for not pushing. You get what you pay for I suppose. :)

As for deleting camera roll pictures. You are stuck deleting them on the phone directly.

VagrantHarmonist

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Yahoo email is known for not pushing. You get what you pay for I suppose. :)

As for deleting camera roll pictures. You are stuck deleting them on the phone directly.

Good to know. :) Thank you for the quick response! As far as yahoo was concerned, its not the push that's the problem for me (thank God) but it kept not being able to move messages and acting weird...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Good to know. :) Thank you for the quick response! As far as yahoo was concerned, its not the push that's the problem for me (thank God) but it kept not being able to move messages and acting weird...

Ah, ok - sorry, I can't help out with the Yahoo issue.