Anyone else having a hard time hearing their speakerphone?

kyle6279

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
I had a Blackberry Curve and switched to the 3GS when it released and my only complaint is that it is so hard to hear out of the speakerphone and the earpiece.

I literally have to slam the earpiece or speaker into my ear to clearly hear what the other person is saying if there is any type of background noise when I'm on a call.

Of course I have the volume on the phone turned to max but is there an app or anything I can do to make calls very loud? My brother and wife just converted from the Curve and they each complain about the same issue.

Any help?

kyle6279

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
A few of you guys are having problems with the speakerphone but are you also having problems with the earpiece as well?

I agree with yamahablue, if you're driving while talking its pretty much useless.

Someone help us out!!!!!

Is this only with the 3GS or is it the same with the 3G???

***also - can anyone tell me what the genious bar is that Paul100 was talking about?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
The genious bar is inside apple stores. Trained Apple employees help customers with problems on their Apple products. It is best to call the Apple store and make an appt.

As far as the speaker volume when your talking on the phone... Mine seems to be ok. I rarely talk without my Bluetooth headset but when I do I can usually hear just fine. Btw I have the 3GS.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro