Paid $700.00 for iPhone, am I crazy?

runner7395

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I am a bit of a phone whore, I jump around from phone to phone. I had the 3G but stopped using it. Jumped around from the bb bold and nokia phones. I bought the 3gs and paid the full price, and I don't regret it. I'm probably crazy but it's a great phone so far. So much better than the 3G. I do miss the bb bold at times but still loving this new iphone. The iPhone doesn't do everything I would like but no phone does.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
here's my take. if you REALLY want the 3GS, and can afford it without having to skip any meals to pay for it...then i don't see the harm.

honestly, i look at it this way. i could be out running the streets, drinking every night, doing drugs. those are vices that i choose not to do. instead, i purchase high-tech 'toys' that are expensive. but as long as my spending habits do not effect my ability to continue paying the mortgage, bills or keep clothes on my kid...who cares?

that's why we have jobs, that's why we visit this blog, that's why Apple makes the iPhone. we ENJOY IT. and we all need to spend more time doing things we enjoy, rather than the mundane crap that eats away our time.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
One time I was in a AT&T store and the guy was like I don't care how much it cost I want the new iPhone and his iPhone 3G was like two months old.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Oh my goodness, are you sure I didn't write this?

This is spot on what I'd say!

here's my take. if you REALLY want the 3GS, and can afford it without having to skip any meals to pay for it...then i don't see the harm.

honestly, i look at it this way. i could be out running the streets, drinking every night, doing drugs. those are vices that i choose not to do. instead, i purchase high-tech 'toys' that are expensive. but as long as my spending habits do not effect my ability to continue paying the mortgage, bills or keep clothes on my kid...who cares?

that's why we have jobs, that's why we visit this blog, that's why Apple makes the iPhone. we ENJOY IT. and we all need to spend more time doing things we enjoy, rather than the mundane crap that eats away our time.

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site

This might possibly be the best and most truthful couple paragraphs that I have read in a LONG time...Absolutely spot on!!!:)

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site

I feel
exactly like this wow

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
LoL, well, there is a lot of stuff on the iPhone that can eat my time too, but it's all in good fun! I paid full price for my original 2G, which pissed me off when they dropped the price by $200 bucks only 16 days later (which was outside of AT&T's exchange policy) and I felt jipped, but I still enjoyed the phone. At least with my 3GS, I can still be semi-productive while I'm on the pooper!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have also spent alot of hard earned money on phones. I have to agree with the previous posts. I work hard and I deserve it. My life consists of my church my family my job and my iPhone. I hate to shop so I may buy a new outfit no more than once or twice a year. My husband always tells me I need to start doing more for myself. So why not start with my iPhone :D

Shuckster

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site

I just sent this to my wife... Thanks!!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I am a bit of a phone whore, I jump around from phone to phone. I had the 3G but stopped using it. Jumped around from the bb bold and nokia phones. I bought the 3gs and paid the full price, and I don't regret it. I'm probably crazy but it's a great phone so far. So much better than the 3G. I do miss the bb bold at times but still loving this new iphone. The iPhone doesn't do everything I would like but no phone does.

No your not crazy. Last time I checked this was America (I'm assuming that's where you are, if not sorry) and in America you can spend your money how ever you see fit. Enjoy your iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen