Wishing you got the 32GB instead of the 16GB?

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Video recording does change the thought process a little. If you do a lot of video recording, you will definitely need more space. I have found myself taking more photos and video recording too because the pics and bids come out so much nicer than any other phone I have had.

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
It depends on what you want to put in the phone. I like loading movies and tv shows for travelling. That takes up a lot of space. I knew the larger size would be better for me.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I would always go for the maximum amount of storage space if you can afford it. You never know if you will need it. Movies, music, and apps fill up fast. I'm seeing some games as much as 600MB.
Incidentally, I wonder if there will be 64 GB phones and media cards soon?
Parkinson's Law of Storage says that data expands to fill the storage available to put it in.

When I started with IBM Research in 1956, we could not imagine a gigabyte but it would have filled a boxcar. It would take a year and a half to read it at rated speeds and one could not move it a mile for the cost of an iPhone.

My first hard drive had 10 megabytes and cost more than six iPhones.

They tell me that in the first fifty years of the railroad that the cost of transportation fell as fast as that of storage but I do not believe it. Any way you cut it, it is a great value.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Not worth it to me really, I don't have those heavy music libraries. 8GB would of been good enough for me but lowest they had was the 16GB for the 3GS's.

paulrkiii

Sep 29, 2009
www.facebook.com
I ended up going with the 32GB 3gs, the more I thought about it the more I wanted the extra space...I've got a tone of music plus once I start adding videos it will still fill up fast...

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
While I've only used a few GB of my phone, a tiny fraction of the 32GB thus far, I'm VERY glad I went with the 32. Not a matter of need, but it's there just in case.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
16 is plenty for me
I think that data storage is one of the great values of modern times. I recently bought a 1.5 TB drive just because I could not resist the price. I can harldy wait to buy a 1 TB SD card. I recently saw a proposal for a laptop with no hard drive but an SD card slot.

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Honestly i don't see any problem of having more than my 16GB.. 16GB is way enough for me. I only have 12.8GB space available according to my 14.3GB Capacity.. but i dont understand why its 14.3 instead of 16GB.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner