Wishing you got the 32GB instead of the 16GB?

japaleno

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
No matter what size you have, you will find a way to fill it. On my desktop, I bought almost 2 terabytes of storage thinking I could never use that much. Now I'm trying to find a way to squeeze more hd's into my case.

ardoreal

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
No matter what size you have, you will find a way to fill it. On my desktop, I bought almost 2 terabytes of storage thinking I could never use that much. Now I'm trying to find a way to squeeze more hd's into my case.

Yeah I hear ya. I have a suspicion that Apple will be launching the 64GB iPod Touch in September and I'm seeing that in my iTunes library, yeah that wouldn't hold it all. Fortunately I have no practical need for having 32GB worth of video/music/etc with me but it sure is nice :)

I got the 32 and will always get the max amount whenever I'm buying.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I will never get a new phone without getting the maximum storage space. It is always worth the extra cash!!!

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Nope, I'm going 32GB from the start. I have to agree to give my spouse my iPod Touch in exchange for getting a new iPhone, but it is worth it to me to have my phone, iPod and Palm equivalent all in one device.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I also took my 16GB ophone back to get the 32. I bought the 16 thinking that there was a chance that I wouldn't like it so I didnt want to spend the extra money. But I decided to keep it so I went back five days later and got the 32.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I will never get a new phone without getting the maximum storage space. It is always worth the extra cash!!!

Yep, what he said. You'll have the phone a year or two. May as well get the extra storage. Especially with video recording.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I never came close to filling up my 16GB 3G..

Went ahead and got the 32GB 3GS..

Even so, I still have not filled it up as much as my 16GB 3G was - lol :D

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I would always go for the maximum amount of storage space if you can afford it. You never know if you will need it. Movies, music, and apps fill up fast. I'm seeing some games as much as 600MB.
Incidentally, I wonder if there will be 64 GB phones and media cards soon?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Originally I was going to get the g/f and I the 16GBs, but our 3G 16GB ones only had about 2GB left each. Selling our 3G ones made us enough to pay for 2 32GB ones, so I figured I'd rather have space to work with than have to pick and choose....even though it wouldn't have been a big deal. I'm glad we got the 32GB ones. Especially with the video recording. I do a lot more of that than I thought I would...

I'm sitting at about 15GB free.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh