You've gotta be kidding me!

modset

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
So today I was (am) all of a sudden having issues with the wifi on my 3GS. It's been working flawlessly from my home wifi fro the week I have had my phone. This morning I noticed when I went to check my emails at home on wifi, it kept searching for new emails. I finally just closed it and checked from my laptop. I did everything the Apple wbsite told me to do to resolve this problem. So.....I did a restore and this is where my second issue arose. I lost ALL my apps! Not only is it NOT connecting through wifi, but my apps are gone!! So does that mean they are gone forever, and does the wifi issue sound like I need to make a little trip to the Apple store for a replacement? Thanks in advance for any info.

modset

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
No. They're gone too. Also it shows that I have one unread message when there aren't any unread message. I don't get it. Everything was running smoothly until this morning.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
No. They're gone too. Also it shows that I have one unread message when there aren't any unread message. I don't get it. Everything was running smoothly until this morning.

All of your apps disappeared from within iTunes as well? That's not possible unless you are logged out of your iTunes account or you are signed into a different account in which the apps are not registered to.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR