iPhone inquiries

rrrl17

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
How much faster would the 3gs be if it had a tegra processor? Is That processor is almost as fast as a atom processor?

P.s.
What would happen to all my app sore apps if i jailbreak my phone

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that the iPhone's processor is faster than the Storm's processor. I've used my friend's Storm and it's very sluggish compared to the 3GS. I don't know how fast the iPhone can get, the 3GS is pretty damn fast compared to the original iPhone and many other smartphones on the market. I can't say I've wanted it to be any faster since I got it :S

If you jailbreak your phone, nothing will happen to your app store apps. But make sure you right click your iPhone in iTunes and "Transfer Purchases" so that if something goes wrong you have your apps and their data on your computer. :)

acautivar5

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that the iPhone's processor is faster than the Storm's processor. I've used my friend's Storm and it's very sluggish compared to the 3GS. I don't know how fast the iPhone can get, the 3GS is pretty damn fast compared to the original iPhone and many other smartphones on the market. I can't say I've wanted it to be any faster since I got it :S

If you jailbreak your phone, nothing will happen to your app store apps. But make sure you right click your iPhone in iTunes and "Transfer Purchases" so that if something goes wrong you have your apps and their data on your computer. :)

I just got the iPhone 3G coming from verizon and the blackerry storm. HELL YES the iphone is faster than the storm! LOL. I wish i had the iphone a looooong time ago. I don't know what i was waiting for. But i'm glad i came from the storm. It helps me appreciate the iphone so much more.

i_nut

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
Man, acautivar5. We gotta chat! I'll be coming from the Curve myself. What say you on the switch? Besides the obvious that you just posted, anyway. Was it easy to pick up on the typing, apps and os? Gotta admit that the os alone is making me anxious!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative