Audio clips received via MS

tezza

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Audio clips received via MMS

Firstly, my apologies if this is posted in the wrong place or the question has already been asked. I'm new to iPhone and got myself a 32gb 3GS. I'm very happy with it but I do think it has its limits which can be 'extended' with jailbreaking. I do not want to go down this route.... yet!!
I've been sent a audio clip via MMS of one of my children laughing. Got the MMS ok and played ok. I do not have any option to store or save it?? Do I?? I know it can be done with photos etc but really this is a very limited practice. Emailing is out of the question as my wifes done does not have email facility. I've tried to copy and paste but all this does is save the file name only and not the content. Any ideas or suggestions or apps that I could get to allow this feature. Appreciate any help or support from a bored Brit. Cheers. Tezza

Last edited:

tezza

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Does no one really know????

Hi there, thought by prevously posting a question about receiving audio clips via MMS and being able to save them one of you guys/girls would have known the answer? Judging by the lack of response to my original post I guess there is no way to save audio clips received via MMS other than keeping the original message. Great phone but still falls short on some things. All the best from the UK.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Firstly, my apologies if this is posted in the wrong place or the question has already been asked. I'm new to iPhone and got myself a 32gb 3GS. I'm very happy with it but I do think it has its limits which can be 'extended' with jailbreaking. I do not want to go down this route.... yet!!
I've been sent a audio clip via MMS of one of my children laughing. Got the MMS ok and played ok. I do not have any option to store or save it?? Do I?? I know it can be done with photos etc but really this is a very limited practice. Emailing is out of the question as my wifes done does not have email facility. I've tried to copy and paste but all this does is save the file name only and not the content. Any ideas or suggestions or apps that I could get to allow this feature. Appreciate any help or support from a bored Brit. Cheers. Tezza

Most of us wouldn't know since we don't have MMS. Thanks to AT&T.

tezza

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Good point

I got carried away with my typing and forgot TIPB was not a UK site. I know most people say use email instead of MMS but some people who I know do not own phones with email set up or capability.
One question; why do AT&T not have MMS facility. Are you getting it when they release o/s 3.1? Cheers

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro