Data Usage Too High!!?!?!?!?

rsandlas

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
ok, i got my iphone a few days ago and i have using the internet and downloading apps like crazy and then i received this msg;

Your data charges are very high. to minimize a costly bill & service interruption cal att blah blah blah

why is that?
thought data plan would cover that only thing i could think of is that i do not have the data plan but int is a mandatory thing w/ the iphone?

rsandlas

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
FML, $700 and then att send you an sms "Your data charges are very high. to minimize a ?costly bill? & service interruption cal att" the guy i was talking is going to create a case because he said it was too and he could not credit it. this is awesome, im gonna get in sooo much trouble if this isnt resolved....

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Are you on your parents plan!! Maybe I better think twice before giving my Son my old IPhone! Let us know how this works out, and five us details.

rsandlas

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
yes i am on my parents plan, the guy i was talking to said that this should not have been happening... so i hope i do not have to pay the 700 dollars!
(ready to $%#t my pant)

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
Technically, you are limited to 5gb a month of data usage from the phone itself. It's advertised as unlimited, but if you read your terms of service it states that activites that cause undue network stress will be considered a violation and will be charged as such.

That being said, I find it incredibly tough to believe that you would actually be charged for those overages, much less for $700.

Call the billing department and double check that the iPhone data package is on there. Lately we've been having a problem when we upgrade 3g users to the 3gs, the data plan falls off on it's own. This is more than likely what happened. Call ATT, they'll fix it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods