How to you have your home screen setup.

Cagey47

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
That's weird how the "voice memo" icon seems to be static and won't change with the new springboard, mine too :)...anyone have a work-around for that?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Mine......simple

Love it

IM1.jpg

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Mine is default. After a while, the need for individuality gave way to the ability to pick up any of several different iPhones, maybe freshly restored, and never have to hunt for apps...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I grouped mine by category. First page is productivity, with a lot of the default apps plus things like PI, Agendus, and Takephone. Second page is social/networking, so my many Twitter apps, FB, Beejive, etc. Third page is games. Miscellaneous stuff on the 4th page, and page 5 is for stuff I really didn't want like the stock app and iPhone callendar.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I grouped mine by category. First page is productivity, with a lot of the default apps plus things like PI, Agendus, and Takephone. Second page is social/networking, so my many Twitter apps, FB, Beejive, etc. Third page is games. Miscellaneous stuff on the 4th page, and page 5 is for stuff I really didn't want like the stock app and iPhone callendar.

Very organized Alli.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I kept mine at default ever since I got the iphone 3g S. My previous iphone were jailbroken and I had about 13 different themes. I got tired of searching and changing themes though. But I'm choosing not to jailbreak my 3g S, so the default theme is what I'm rocking. And for some strange reason I really love having the default theme too. (shrugs shoulders)

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site

Mine is the same way, first page on mine is default apps plus the ones i use the most, 2nd page is productivity/media (flickr, fandango, shazam, remote, etc), 3rd page is games, 4th page is finance apps (stocks, tax, auditing, etc), 5th page is reference (dictionary, wiki, spell checker, amazon, ebay, etc), 6th page is random news and sports apps.

I'm weird too where I don't want my 1st page to be full so I always leave 1 space open, haha

My first page:

3686504416_55531d17c5.jpg

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I don't use the stock weather app since it is far from informative, so TWC is on there. And Sportstap just got push for MLB games that works very well so that has been promoted to front page status. Messages and Contacts are high use so they are close to where my thumb naturally sits.

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I haven't got my iPhone for very long yet so stuff is still changing a bit.
I like to have the stuff I use most at the bottom close to the dock (as the dock apps are what I use most aswell). I'm still thinking of switching, the app store, itunes and stocks app to the next page as I don't use them very often, but the icons are nice and "iconic" for iphone.

img0011u.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods