How to you have your home screen setup.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
Updated since my jailbreak.

A8stract NTW theme tweaked quite a bit. Did't like a lot of the stock icons as there were to hard to "understand" and the dock didn't "jive" in my eyes so I changed that too.

IMG_0009.png

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Updated since my jailbreak.

A8stract NTW theme tweaked quite a bit. Did't like a lot of the stock icons as there were to hard to "understand" and the dock didn't "jive" in my eyes so I changed that too.

IMG_0009.png

I like your theme and tweaking, even though I think it would look better with a big Manchester logo for the background.... ;)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I've crossed over to the darkside and done a jailbreak! Ohnoes! I just love having the snow leopard background and the reflective 5 icon dock. Just wish they'd fix the messaging icon for dockflow the way they had the SMS icon. :S

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I've crossed over to the darkside and done a jailbreak! Ohnoes! I just love having the snow leopard background and the reflective 5 icon dock. Just wish they'd fix the messaging icon for dockflow the way they had the SMS icon. :S

WoW that is my favorite them ever!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

I gotta admit, that's pretty hot.

thuwun

Jul 6, 2009
twitter.com
using winterboard & custom ssh'd mods have:

Apple transitioning background theme
5 icon Row
5 icon Dock
invisible dock
custom apple signal level indicator
custom apple home app icons
sms & email notifications in status bar
custom transformer ring/smstones
custom lock hinge/unlock UIsounds
& categories custom folders

(pics to come)

Last edited:

lordzod01

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
my home screen

I can't stand clutter so i JB my 3g and have minimum icons on my homescreen with my wife in the background.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi Matt74,

Just wondering where you got that theme or if you made it yourself? I like the 5 dock option and the icons. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Torrey

Goldentree

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I have SBSettings, 5 icon row, 5 icon dock, reflective dock, and a personalized combination of the Pirate theme and the Windows7Mobile theme. I've included a bunch of pics, because I love the Windows7Mobile theme so much. It has to be the most complete theme available, and it skins a lot of the apps (like Cydia, App Store, Safari, etc.) to appear like windows programs, with the icons I am familiar with since I use a PC. I also enjoy the irony of using a Windows theme on an Apple product, of course. ;)

boldwood1265

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I grouped mine by category. First page is productivity, with a lot of the default apps plus things like PI, Agendus, and Takephone. Second page is social/networking, so my many Twitter apps, FB, Beejive, etc. Third page is games. Miscellaneous stuff on the 4th page, and page 5 is for stuff I really didn't want like the stock app and iPhone callendar.

I just got my iphone on Friday - - There's no way to create folders?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73