Chances of the lock button sticking over time?

Larzo#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
For all you veteran iPhone users. Have you ever found your lock button to stick over time? Since getting my phone on friday, I've become accustomed to manually locking it frequently since it shuts off the screen right away & saves battery. I'm getting nervous that it will start to stick or get pressed in too much in the coming months ahead. Is this a silly fear?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I had my 3G for 2 weeks short of a year, and I never use the dim settings, I always just turn off the screen manually.
It's perfectly fine. Using the buttons won't make them break LOL :p

OH and if it did, then you could call apple and get them to give you a new one free. It's a good thing that applecare warrantee.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
No reason to be nervous. I've had an iPhone since launch day whether 2g or 3g, and my lock button was fine. Dont worry about it, hitting it with a hammer will make it get stuck, dropping it. Not using it how it was invented to be like youre doing. Chill out enjoy the phone, dont worry about the little things, just use and enjoy! :cool: :D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
For all you veteran iPhone users. Have you ever found your lock button to stick over time? Since getting my phone on friday, I've become accustomed to manually locking it frequently since it shuts off the screen right away & saves battery. I'm getting nervous that it will start to stick or get pressed in too much in the coming months ahead. Is this a silly fear?

You're panicking a bit much here, this is not the PreCentral forums... (sorry, could not resist.)

In all seriousness, you should be fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods