- 07-03-2009, 12:35 PM #51
Last edited by Ivoryplum; 07-04-2009 at 01:06 AM.
- 07-04-2009, 12:29 AM #53
- 07-04-2009, 03:00 PM #54
Coming from the Blackberry world some time ago, what I have missed most and would love to see Apple do is, make a "Today" screen that shows 'Inbox' (# of unread msgs), "Calendar" (showing upcoming meeting, etc) and perhaps the current weather...Anyway, I submitted this to Apple some time ago but am only wishing.
Oh yeah, and the most important feature about this is: You access it when your phone is asleep by punching the power button and voila...your screen shows "Today" rather a lame wallpaper. This will save you about 5 button pushes, lost time and battery waste.
Last edited by bilbothejust; 07-04-2009 at 03:02 PM.
- 07-04-2009, 03:02 PM #55
- 07-04-2009, 03:35 PM #56iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I would like to be able to get rid of the keyboard in SMS without leaving the app. Example: You type a message to someone, they type a message back within a few seconds, then they add another thought, I want to read those messages full screen but the keyboard hinders that and you can't press done or anything because it's just not an option..So exit and come back to get rid of it.
- 07-05-2009, 03:22 PM #57
I love 3.0 update, but there are still some things that need to be addressed. I listed the top 10 things that need attention:
1. 21 million phones have been sold, and all of those users only have 6 tones to notify them of texts? Plus, the of the 6 are awful.
2. Text signatures, there are 10 dollar phones out there that can assign a signature to all your texts, but the best phone in the world cannot do this.
3. Groups for emailing multiple people at once. (moblie me does this but it's not supported on the phone.)
4. Birthdays in your contacts are not considered a subscribed calendar, so you cannot add them to your iPhone. Please add birthdays in address book to calendar, complete with reminders.
5. AVI and WMP support. I would rarely even need to use mail if this worked!
6. Ability to delete files from the phone directly.
7. Fix ringtone reset for Mobile Me customers.
8. Quick disable for landscape. Sometimes my phone will keep switching from portrait to landscape, and it would be nice to turn this on and off.
9. Ability to quickly publish where you are to Mobile Me, Facebook, ect.
10. Add ability to delete one number in history without deleting them all! You can do this for text messages, for for phone numbers, you have only one option, deleting all numbers?
- 07-05-2009, 06:45 PM #58
- 07-05-2009, 10:22 PM #59
- 07-06-2009, 05:23 AM #60
- 07-06-2009, 11:40 AM #61
I'd love to see the ability to lock my text apps and notes into landscape mode. That way my iPhone doesn't ever have to reload wait to read that i want it in landscape mode, and then i have to wait for it to flip. That becomes a hassle with my more loaded down conversations it seem.
- 07-08-2009, 08:13 AM #62
- 07-13-2009, 01:51 PM #63
- 07-13-2009, 03:07 PM #64
- 07-24-2009, 04:45 PM #65
- 08-02-2009, 12:17 PM #66
- 08-02-2009, 11:47 PM #67
- 08-03-2009, 12:24 AM #68
- 08-03-2009, 12:49 AM #69
- 08-03-2009, 02:15 AM #70