- 06-30-2009, 06:38 PM #26
Id like to seem them incorporate a rip FROM iphone feature, so you can sync with different libraries and whatnot, this will be a very useful feature
but on touch with reality, id like to see improvements to safari, mainly, make the visuals more like safari 4 desktop ant speed the spotlight search up.
Edit-- hopefully live weather to, not the same 73 every time
Another fix I'd like for the next OS update:
I don't see why us 3G (and 2G) users now have to hold down the power button, and then hold down the home button just to force quit an app. It makes sense for 3GS users, but not for 3G and 2G.
We can't do voice command, so why the extra step for us...?
- 06-30-2009, 11:40 PM #28
- 06-30-2009, 11:49 PM #29
My list, in order of priority:
1) iPhoto video issue, this REALLY annoys me. If you take video with the 3G S, saves to camera roll, if u dump it into a different iphoto album, like me, because I clear my camera roll, it doesn't sync the video back! ANNOYING!
2) MMS!! (even though I know this won't happen right now)
3) Custom SMS/E-mail alerts
4) A Find feature in safari (you know where you can hit alt+f on safari or FF on a computer and find a certain word in a long document), that would be helpful.
- 07-02-2009, 01:22 PM #30
iPhone nooB here so please correct me if these items are already there (somewhere)...
- STOP reducing my photo resolution when emailing!
- ability to edit the custom word dictionary
- ability to archive and email visual voicemails (although that may be more of an ATT thing?)
- access to photo EXIF data from the phone
- alert profiles
- SMS resend option
- SMS to an email address
- 07-02-2009, 01:24 PM #31
- 07-02-2009, 01:33 PM #32
- 07-02-2009, 02:13 PM #33iMore Beginner
- 63 Posts
Current weather/stocks would require memory, so your 2g and 3g phones would be even slower than now.
I would love T9-type text input and a way to TEMPORARILY toggle autocorrection. I don't like SMSes with accents (I am Czech).
Another suggestion: provide a way to disable Mail and Safari running in background. I don't need them to and since RAM is critically limited on older iPhones, I need to reboot or clean RAM with Memtool pretty often.
- 07-02-2009, 03:29 PM #34
- 07-02-2009, 03:53 PM #35
- 07-02-2009, 04:20 PM #36
- 07-02-2009, 04:25 PM #37
- 07-02-2009, 04:32 PM #39
- 07-02-2009, 05:05 PM #40
- 07-02-2009, 05:38 PM #41
- 07-02-2009, 05:39 PM #42
- 07-02-2009, 08:00 PM #43iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Multiple Exchange ActiveSync Email Account Support
I bought an iphone to use for work and was able to set up my mail using the exchange mail function. I was very disappointed to find out that iphone 3GS does not let you have more than one exchange email account. I need a second account for my community college email. I know that many, many others want this feature on iphone. I do not want to have to carry a Blackberry and an iphone just to get two exchange email accounts.
- 07-02-2009, 08:14 PM #44
- 07-03-2009, 01:42 AM #46
- 07-03-2009, 09:20 AM #47
I'd settle for the ability to "snooze" a reminder though - even being able to snooze a reminder for 5 or 10 minutes would be a huge improvement.
- 07-03-2009, 09:51 AM #48
- 07-03-2009, 12:19 PM #49
- 07-03-2009, 12:32 PM #50