He's back... Steve Jobs returns to work!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Via CNN

"Steve Jobs is back to work. He is at Apple a few days a week and working from home the other days," Apple spokesman Steve Dowling said. "We're glad to have him back."

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Who is pretty much responsible for Apple's current success... :rolleyes:

pretty much? More like completely responsible. :p

And I'm pretty sure that without him the iPod would not have been so successful, and thus there would never have been an iPhone introduced.. >_>

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
pretty much? More like completely responsible. :p

And I'm pretty sure that without him the iPod would not have been so successful, and thus there would never have been an iPhone introduced.. >_>

Without him, Apple wouldn't be here. Isn't he one of the three founders of Apple Computer?

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Without him, Apple wouldn't be here. Isn't he one of the three founders of Apple Computer?

In theory, yes, but the third dude was useless, so most people would probably call Steve Jobs "the" founder or "one of the two" founders.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, that third dude was useless, except for some of the capital funding. I'm sure he's regretting every minute of his poor decision! :D

I forgot his name, but he sold his stake in Apple to Jobs and Wozniak, right?

Mag

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Well, that third dude was useless, except for some of the capital funding. I'm sure he's regretting every minute of his poor decision! :D

I forgot his name, but he sold his stake in Apple to Jobs and Wozniak, right?

I wasn't aware of the details, but after googling it; yes you're right.
And yes, I can't imagine how stupid he must feel right now, or have felt for the last x years (as far as I know right before Steve Jobs was kicked out Apple was way down, but before that it was very succesful, it's also been getting more and more succesful since his return in late 1990s.)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I would love to work for someone like Steve Jobs. Apple is his baby, and he seems like such a stubborn, thick skinned, hard headed CEO that he seems to actually really care about his company and its products. I admire that. He doesn't give a crap what anyone thinks, it seems to me. I think he's a quality CEO which needs to be replicated throughout this country.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77