$2.4 Million Dollar iPhone

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Wow!!! This is the first blinged out iPhone that I didn't find to be completely hideous. I don't like the two rows of diamonds on the 2nd one. I think 1st one without the loop of diamonds going around the home button would look best.

beachboy808

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
There is no one on this planet that should spend a million dollars on a cell phone. That is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. Doesn't doing things like this to iphone hardware void the warranty?

kmb08

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
well if someone's rich enough to buy it, i wouldn't think that they would worry about the warranty on the phone ;)

Goldentree

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Nobody buys something like this to use. It's art. You put it in a case and all of your snobby friends can clink their champagne glasses over it.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
wow....how u think my gf would react if i propose to her with one of these LMFAO!!

expensive-iphone-kings-button.jpg

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
guess i'll never understand the rich. just can't imagine having that kind of coin to drop on a PHONE!! what if you left it in a cab or something? i'd simply have to tether the phone to my body...permanently.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
You think whomever buys that phone is gonna send it into Apple when it comes time for a battery replacement, and what happens if he/she has to send it in for a refurb replacement? Does Apple have those in stock? :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77