Does the Nike Amp+ watch work with 3GS?

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
My wife has been generous enough to replace my watch that my son out of our moving car on the freeway (she gave my 21 month old son my watch to play with and before I knew it he chucked it out the window, she felt guilty).

Anyway, I was looking through some watches and came across the Nike Amp + watch:

13.jpg

I have wanted this watch since it came out but wasnt going to spend the money on it when all I would be able to is just use it to tell time. I wanted to take full advantage of the features but wasnt going to buy an iPod Touch just for it. I was holding out for an update to the iPhone.

Anyway, now that my 3GS has the built in Nike + service, I was wondering if anyone knew if the Amp+ watch worked with the built in iPhone app.

That would be soo cool.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Wow, that is one neat watch! Do you have a link for it? And how much is it?

To answer your question, I do believe that the watch functions as a remote, and as such, all you have to do is push a button to activate it!

mozartwon

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Nike+ and Iphone 3g3

I just bought the new Nike+ watch model but can't get my 3gs to recognize it. I've tried both sensor and remote. Any suggestions?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Really? That stinks! I don't have any suggestions for you since I don't own the watch (though I was seriously considering buying it before I saw your post!). Maybe someone else who owns the watch has figured it out?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I was sorely tempted to get this watch, but you need the sensor to use it! I don't run, I was going to use it while driving, Nike+ apparently is not for lazy people!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2