Yahoo Mail

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
anybody else having problems with it?

i have att dsl so i have my email with att powered by yahoo when i set it up on iphone wit yahoo email it works but all throughout the day i get these error messages Cannot get mail connection to server failed it last for about 10 mins then all my emails come pouring in... it does the same thing on my regular yahoo email account. when i set my att email thru yahoo up on my iphone as a pop account (without push) pop.att.yahoo.com i dont get this error but again i dont get push

what going on with yahoo mail lately?

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i've got an att dsl acct as well. same thing happens to me.

what is the solution?

or better yet who do we contact to fix it? yahoo? i called att dsl tech and soon as i mentioned iphone they wanted to transfer me to wireless and im like its not the iphone its the connection to yahoo mail servers

all my other email services work ok

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
honestly i havent found one. i think, that somehow, att dsl is yahoo, but not. yahoo mail will push to the iphone, att yahoo wont for some reason. if you hear of a fix be sure to post. my wife's acct is the exact same way.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i do get pushed email when i set it up as a yahoo account with my att.net name but i get those errors thru out the day also when i set it up as a pop.yahoo.att.net account i lose push but i dont get the errors

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I have the same problem with my att.net address, and have had it for some time, and it's not just on the iphone. I have problems getting mail on my pc as well through windows mail. I also have problems going through yahoos web based site to get mail.

on the other hand, how do you get the mail to push rather than fetch. I'd perfer to get my e-mail (when it's working) right away, instead of every 15 minutes, recently changed to every 30 mins to save battery life

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
all u do is choose yahoo as the email choice on ur iPhone and then put ur AT&T.net address in the username and then password and it connects thru yahoo and pushes also

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
all u do is choose yahoo as the email choice on ur iPhone and then put ur AT&T.net address in the username and then password and it connects thru yahoo and pushes also

wonderful...... i thought for a while that i wasn't going to get the push feature for my att email......

now if att can get their server part together, everything will be wonderful

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73