3Gs sync problem

keiffer6

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, have had the new 3Gs for an entire weekend and and started having a problem today. Starting earlier today, whenever I try to sync my iphone I get the "The iPhone 'Keith's iPhone' cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (13019)." Doing a search on Google led me to a bunch of posts that say to fix this problem you need to go into itunes and uncheck everything (music, movies, podcasts, etc..) from syncing. Clear the phone off basically. Once that is done go back and add everything back on and sync it. That should solve the problem.

Evidently not in my case. I have done that and still get the error. I even tried restoring a backup from earlier. One thing I do notice is that even though I have not synced my music back over to the phone, all the music is still listed in my ipod app. As if it were still on the phone. I can browse album and artists just like everything was still there. Of course once you click on it, it acts like it is going to play and then returns to the previous screen.

Any thoughts? I am in the process of downloading the iPhone2,1_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw file from Apple. If no one else has any better suggestions I may have to resort to doing a shift + restore and re-installing the OS. :mad:

edit: by the way, this phone is not jailbroken, unlocked, or modified in any way.

keiffer6

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, I went ahead and did a full restore using the downloaded ipsw. So far so good. I have synced everything back over except for my music and have not seen the error again. I then synced just a couple of albums and still no error. Now I am trying to sync the rest of my stuff back over. Hopefully I will not see the error message any more.

carternick433

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello friend!
The error 13019 in iTunes mainly occurs when there is corruption or damages in iTunes control. To get this error fixed just reinstall iTunes and recreate itunes directory. And for the recovery of data just use a very professional iPhone data recovery software that is also able to extract iTunes backup to get back your data on iPhone.
Here get more info : <a href="http://www.datarescueiphone.com/fix-iPhone-itunes-errors.php">http://www.datarescueiphone.com/fix-iPhone-itunes-errors.php</a>

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2