My eyes are green 'cause I eat a lot of vegetables...

All right. So how jealous are you of iPhone 3G S owners right about now?

• New iPhone? What are you even talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...oh, THAT? Pshah. Couldn't care less.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Okay, maybe I care a little bit.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • All right, I admit it, I really do want the thing.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • I would sell an appendage on eBay for an iPhone 3G S.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
...it's got nothin' to do with your new phone!

Okay, honesty time here people. For those of you who do NOT (yet) have their hands on the much coveted new iPhone 3G S, how are you feeling right about now? Especially with all of these juicy new threads about it's awesome functionality?

I have to admit I'm a little bit green with envy. :D

Last edited:

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
maybe a small small bit. honestly, the biggest thing i like so far about the whole thing is the 32gigs of storage. everything else i think (and have no choice) i can live without.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Want it. But can't right now at that price. Will wait and see what ebay prices look like after things settle. Not able to get upgrade until December, but want to save it for next year.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Want it. But can't right now at that price. Will wait and see what ebay prices look like after things settle. Not able to get upgrade until December, but want to save it for next year.

Hrmm yeah you've got quite the wait ahead of you. So, are you saying that you're waiting for the 4th generation iPhone then (in other words, June/July 2010 or so we can only imagine)?

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Must be nice! :cool: But not everybody (and I count myself among those folks, for right now anyways!:p) can just up and do that!

right. Lol. I honestly thought I was not going to get it. I was cooped up in the house all day and I figure I'd go hang out with some of my friends / get the phone. If I didn't get the phone it would have been fine.

I casually got online around 745 at the 5th ave store in New York. I got in and out in a hour and 20 minutes. I was blown away. Last year, it took me just that much time to move up maybe 10 feet in a line that circled the apple store's block.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
...I casually got online around 745 at the 5th ave store in New York. I got in and out in a hour and 20 minutes. I was blown away. Last year, it took me just that much time to move up maybe 10 feet in a line that circled the apple store's block.

So, what you're basically saying is, the only thing holding you back was the length of the lines, eh? Again ;) must be nice! :D [/unbridled envy]

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
right. Lol. I honestly thought I was not going to get it. I was cooped up in the house all day and I figure I'd go hang out with some of my friends / get the phone. If I didn't get the phone it would have been fine.

I casually got online around 745 at the 5th ave store in New York. I got in and out in a hour and 20 minutes. I was blown away. Last year, it took me just that much time to move up maybe 10 feet in a line that circled the apple store's block.
Not that I'm particularly bothered by it, but I just want to ask you why you always type things in bold? The obvious reason is to get more attention, but that just seems really douche-baggy so I'm guessing there is something else behind it...? Just curious.

And yeah I'm getting my 3GS tomorrow. Went to a store on launch date but they were sold out, the stores here in Canada don't get as much stock. Not to mention there is no Apple store close to where I live so I only had Rogers Plus stores to choose from.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Where's the option "I already have one...hahaha"

Oh!!! :eek: You meanie!!! :mad: Hey, go check out those other million threads about your wonderful new toy that I don't have yet!!! :p

P.S. I did try to add that (though I would put it "I already have one...don't hate!") but I just don't have the powah cap'n! (Maybe a lovely mod can sneak it in?)

Last edited:

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I gave in to the hype. I was completely uninterested when the 3GS was announced and then I came cruising over here for some insight and get really excited. After hanging around for about an hour I preordered one. Lol. I'm a sucker. And I love it! I cant use it...but I love it.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I gave in to the hype. I was completely uninterested when the 3GS was announced and then I came cruising over here for some insight and get really excited. After hanging around for about an hour I preordered one. Lol. I'm a sucker. And I love it! I cant use it...but I love it.

You made a wise decision, my friend! (As long as all of your other bills are paid now, of course! ;))

emily0605

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
...it's got nothin' to do with your new phone!

Okay, honesty time here people. For those of you who do NOT (yet) have their hands on the much coveted new iPhone 3G S, how are you feeling right about now? Especially with all of these juicy new threads about it's awesome functionality?

I have to admit I'm a little bit green with envy. :D

I'm absolutely nutty with envy! I just can't justify paying $499 for one (and I can't seem to justify paying less for 16 GB one, despite the 16 GB one I have now not being close to full).

I'm eligible in December for an upgrade. I'm trying to tell myself that I should just hold out until the new release next year. I've only had my 3G for 6 months and if I'm only 6 months out for the next phone it seems like I should wait...

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I'm absolutely nutty with envy! I just can't justify paying $499 for one (and I can't seem to justify paying less for 16 GB one, despite the 16 GB one I have now not being close to full).

I'm eligible in December for an upgrade. I'm trying to tell myself that I should just hold out until the new release next year. I've only had my 3G for 6 months and if I'm only 6 months out for the next phone it seems like I should wait...

Yeah, you're in a tough place right now... Welcome to the club!!! :D We have cheese and crackers over here to the left, wine is in the back! ;)

panggz

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
so envious! as in!
couldn't afford it though, specially being a student n everything, don't have my own moneys to spend so i couldn't get one. :(

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
so envious! as in!
couldn't afford it though, specially being a student n everything, don't have my own moneys to spend so i couldn't get one. :(

Welcome! Help yourself to the cheese and crackers, I'm not so sure about the wine though. Not to worry! We have soda and juice as well! :p We're having a little iPhone 3G S-owner wannabe party!

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I would probably think about getting one if I actually had a extra couple hundy... But that's not my case ;) as of now I have zero extra. Plus I really can't see myself being that happy with the changes. I love my 3g and idont need a faster Internet or video. I'm pretty happy :) plus, I don't have an upgrade!

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Yay! I can finally turn my jealous eyes away from YOUR iPhone 3G S because I have my own! No money left for gas or groceries, but who needs to travel or eat fancy food? Not me! (Okay, so maybe I'm still jealous of folks who don't sweat a big purchase, but I'll get over that!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2