Back-up Apps

macnkat

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the dog house with my wife because a grocery app she had crashed and I deleted it to restore it but all the info she had on there is gone. :eek: I'm not sure what was going on with her iPhone (3G, 3.0), but there were several apps crashing and all of her music disappeared. Everything came back with a sync on the laptop except all the info she inputted on this one app. In the future is there any way to back this stuff up?

I posted this on the App forum and received no response so I thought I'd try here.

MikeDVB

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the dog house with my wife because a grocery app she had crashed and I deleted it to restore it but all the info she had on there is gone. :eek: I'm not sure what was going on with her iPhone (3G, 3.0), but there were several apps crashing and all of her music disappeared. Everything came back with a sync on the laptop except all the info she inputted on this one app. In the future is there any way to back this stuff up?

I posted this on the App forum and received no response so I thought I'd try here.

Next time instead of deleting the apps do a hard reset on the phone. Hold the power and the home button down until the phone powers off (don't slide the red button to the right to shut down).

This usually fixes crashing issues unless the apps themselves are buggy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2