AT&T Retail Store email- Your phone is here!!!

wtlaw

Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
Just received the email from AT&t retail store where I preordered june 10th, that my phone is in my Mid Michigan store.
It says that it can be picked up starting tomorrow @ 7am but I have only 7 days to pick it up eventhough I paid for the phone already.
So UPS is delivering to retail ATT shops as we speak.

mfranks985

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Got mine also!!!

EDIT 7:19 pm
Well this is annoying..... I did receive an email, but it was only for my girlfriends white 3GS and not my black 3GS. How did hers ship and mine didn't? Both where ordered within 5 min of each other.

Mine is "in process" and that means it will be a few days I'm sure. This is going to make our jump from verizon a bit tricky, because i'm going to be the primary line.... CRAP!!!!!!! I DONT WANT TO WAIT!!!

Last edited:

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
There's still hope for those that didn't get an email yet. This was posted a few minutes ago from ATTNew tweet.

"Emails still going out todya for iPhone 3G S preorders placed before 6/13. Keep watch for confirmation."

wtlaw

Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
The store has a list of preordered customers as the phones are shipped by UPS individually with the name of the client. Even without the email the store can check if it is in.
Just got mine. Eleven people in line at 7am. Serviced at 7:20 out at 7:40am

baneonrt

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Picked mine up at about 7:20 this morning at the downtown mall AT&T store in Sacramento. Walked up to the store, it was busy but not busy enough to not have a sales associate waiting at the door for me. Took about 15 minutes and I was out of there with my 32GB and my wife's 16GB.

Steve

ptb6744#IM

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I picked up my iPhone at 7am in Hazleton, PA. No one really waiting in line, maybe a few people but nothing like the 3G lines. Fantastic device and can definitely feel the speed difference in it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711