9 pages instead of 11???

iphone_aggie

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Well, I broke down and took the plunge, even after seeing all the problems some had on here dling OS 3.0. It went fairly fast and installed almost perfectly except for one thing -- I only have 9 pages, instead of 11. Actually that means I lost a page, since one is taken up by the searchlight. Has this happned to anyone? Any way to fix this?[/COLOR]

Other than that everything works as it should as far as I've tested. The apps that matter to me that I checked all work. Cut and paste works. I started push on AP, but haven't got any yet, so we'll see if that works.

The main things I wanted were copy/paste and MMS. I'll, of course, have to wait for MMS, since I live in the U.S.

iphone_aggie

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Are you sure about that? I should have blank pages (3 more). Are you saying I have to fill all my pages before these other pages will magically appear??

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Are you sure about that? I should have blank pages (3 more). Are you saying I have to fill all my pages before these other pages will magically appear??

Yes. Why do you want extra blank pages anyway? If you want to use more pages you can go to the last page and move an app to the "next" page. Then you'll get a "new" page.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

If you hold your finger on an all they all wiggle. Then you can move them all the way to the right to open up more pages.

iphone_aggie

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It wasn't that I wanted extra blank pages, I just thought I didn't get all the new pages. I had forgot that the pages don't get added until you move them over all the way (it's been awhile since I added a new page....I have something on all 9....they're not filled, I just like to organize stuff together). Anyway, thanks llofte

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2