TiPb's iPhone 3.1 Software Walkthrough

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
UPDATE: Here's the iPhone 3.1 walkthrough. Since not a lot changed, I'm adding this to the previous post rather than making a new one, in case anyone will still wants to refer back to the iPhone 3.0 walkthrough as well.

We've also got an iTunes 9 walkthrough up, which is needed for some of those new features.

--
Waiting to download iPhone 3.0? Trying to figure out exactly what?s included in the new OS? Wondering what?s changed since iPhone 2.2.1? Need a handy link to send your friends who may have questions?

TiPb?s got your back with our complete iPhone 3.0 Software Walkthrough.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Walk-through is awesome. I direct everyone that wants to ask me a million questions about it.

zwienerdc

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Notes sync?

I have downloaded the new 3.0 and I love all the new advancements and changes. My only wuestion is that I thought it was going to sync my notes so I could edit them on my computer but I have no clue where they are on my Mac. Does anybody know where I can find them to edit the on my Mac?

briankeith

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Need for speed! - & video

First of all, I need the iPhone for the improved speed! Enough said...

Also, I want to upgrade to have the ability to record videos. I want to capture video of my kids at any time. I have an HD quality camcorder, but I seldom have it with me! I need my iPhone to record those unforgettable and unexpected life events!! I carry my iPhone everywhere, so it makes sense to use my iPhone to record videos.

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I read the walkthrough and I have the 3g. However there is no camera button in messages to insert for MMS. Basically I can't figure out MMS. I went to settings for the messaging and there is not feature to turn on MMS. I thought ATT allows MMS? I love all the new changes and MMS is the biggest one I really wanted.