Cut, copy, paste... disapointment

avrum

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
1) Is it a double tap, one tap, or hold that brings up copy/cut?
2) When it works, it is an exercise in finger dexterity.
3) Doesn't work in Evernote.

Damn... this was the only thing I was interested in 3.0.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
not working in evernote, may be an evernote issue... the applicaitons need to start updating to 3.0 API's... i haven't downloaded the 3.0 SDK yet, but i'm sure its a certain API call that needs to be made...

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Um. When the magnifying glass comes up, it high lights the words at the same time, when you let go , you'll see the end points and the word copy above,then you dag the end points...

play around with it.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
1) Is it a double tap, one tap, or hold that brings up copy/cut?
2) When it works, it is an exercise in finger dexterity.
3) Doesn't work in Evernote.

Damn... this was the only thing I was interested in 3.0.

there is no keyboard or trackball on iphones, of course its gonna be a little trcky, i'm just glad the option is there now!:D

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
double tap will select a single word, whichever one you tapped. Tap and hold gives the option to select the word you tapped, or select all. Once you have a selection use the grabbers to either enlarge or shorten your selection, if necessary.

ericg1840

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
also if you in a web page for example and your zoomed all the way out if you hold your finger on a paragraph it highlights the entire text. it works good

YoSoyJu

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I've really enjoyed playing around with the CC&P in different apps. I think I like it best with Safari and Messages. They seem to be the most fluid.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yeah,it took me a sec to figure it out,but I think it's really useful. I wasn't really thinking it would be a big deal to have,but I've already used it a bunch!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro