The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deviantdj

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
MMS and tething will not work untill late summer

I said not on AT&T, which would mean every other carrier.

For example those that are on rogers that say, MMS works already. Thats what I wanted to know. I'm on Fido and it wasn't working, which is the same company. So I was curious. Apparently tethering wont work on fido or rogers til friday from what the tech at Fido said 2 mins ago.

geoffuidam

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
So, confirming, if we have the GM on our device that we got as part of the ADC Dev Program, we don't need to upgrade?

I'm in Australia and "Check for update" is returning a message that I have the current version.

adamscot

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I just updated and it keeps saying connect to itunes and when i try it says unable to connect due to network... now phone will only let me do emergency calling? granted this is an emergeny i dont think 911 would appreciate that call. any ideas? i am using itunes 8 and my phone is not jailbroken:confused:

OptimisticMF

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
The upgrade bricked my phone. I downloaded, synced, updated firmware and I'm getting a network timed out response when the phone is trying to register.

Could everyone just stop for the next ten minutes while I finish?

adamscot

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
The upgrade bricked my phone. I downloaded, synced, updated firmware and I'm getting a network timed out response when the phone is trying to register.

Could everyone just stop for the next ten minutes while I finish?

that sounds like same thing mine is doing on screen shows to connect to itunes, and on itunes says network timed out?

OptimisticMF

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Curse you fancy Canadians and you Omari with your faster phone. I can get to the Store just fine, but network times out when I try to register. I have a fancy 3.0 phone that will only make emergency calls...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2