The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hiimhenryyy

Mar 12, 2009
www.henrybayuzick.com
I'm pumped. I'll be up all night either way, it's summer, I'm young. I might not upgrade immediately either and just let everyone go in and test it at first. There isn't that much change though, I'd be more stoked if we could start sending MMS right off the bat.

On a sidenote, who thinks the upgrade to the 3GS is worth it? I'm considering selling mine, but I'm buying the Camera, and I guess the though of being up-to-date, because I don't use Voice, and why the hell do I need a compass? I feel it might be better to wait for the next gen because this isn't a huge update.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Version 2.2.1 is still the current version here in sunny Sydney. Damn.

Same here in Eastern Time.
I'm pumped. I'll be up all night either way, it's summer, I'm young. I might not upgrade immediately either and just let everyone go in and test it at first. There isn't that much change though, I'd be more stoked if we could start sending MMS right off the bat.

On a sidenote, who thinks the upgrade to the 3GS is worth it? I'm considering selling mine, but I'm buying the Camera, and I guess the though of being up-to-date, because I don't use Voice, and why the hell do I need a compass? I feel it might be better to wait for the next gen because this isn't a huge update.

I only think it is worth it if you have iPhone 2G and are eligible for upgrade.

hiimhenryyy

Mar 12, 2009
www.henrybayuzick.com
I only think it is worth it if you have iPhone 2G and are eligible for upgrade.

That's true, I bought my iPhone flat out and paid $421 for it, and it looks like it'll be that much again. It might be hard selling an iPhone 3G for $280 w/ case when you can pick one up new for $99. :/

I can just see a million kids with iPhones now, and I liked feeling a bit special with one. I hope the iPhones don't turn into the new EnV 2's. -_-.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
That's true, I bought my iPhone flat out and paid $421 for it, and it looks like it'll be that much again. It might be hard selling an iPhone 3G for $280 w/ case when you can pick one up new for $99. :/

I can just see a million kids with iPhones now, and I liked feeling a bit special with one. I hope the iPhones don't turn into the new EnV 2's. -_-.

Its only $99 with a 2 year contract and alot of people do not want that you can still easily get $300 for it. And more if unlocked and jailbroken.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I'm pretty positive it'll be live at 12am (Midnight) tonight PST since Apples HQ are in San Fran.

5 Hours and 49 minutes and counting....

iNick

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Im no developer but i have had the gold master 3.0 since 6/9/09. you can get it on a torrent and command click check for updates in itunes and select the file. it adds some good stuff but overall nothing too exciting. I compared the speed with my girlfriends iphone and its actually a tad slower.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods