The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i stayed up the whole night, mostly to finish a paper for school...but all this has slowed me down a ton, haha. btw, it puts your settings app on the second page and moves everything back a page...so the settings is all alone on teh second page

grumbledoor

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
OK, so I get an error, I guess I'm not the first one. I finished the download in a few minutes, waited it for it to extract, backup, upload, update, the works, and then got an error that the phone could not be activated. What's more, it seems my phone now needs to be restored (it's the only option I have available). Anyone else with the same problem?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
When i go to a picture it still allows me to send via email or set as wall paper or assign to contact but i figured there would now be one to send in message or something

MMS will be head late summer just in case you did not see my post.

CG24

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
OK, so I get an error, I guess I'm not the first one. I finished the download in a few minutes, waited it for it to extract, backup, upload, update, the works, and then got an error that the phone could not be activated. What's more, it seems my phone now needs to be restored (it's the only option I have available). Anyone else with the same problem?

Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.

All of my friends were running into this problem last week.