The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Been using 3.0 for over a week now, very unimpressed.

- Cut/Copy/Paste is rarely used.

- Landscape keyboard can't be used with every application. What's the point?

It's not the OS's fault that you don't use copy and paste much! >_>...
And now you see how pointless copy and paste really is in the first place. I type so quickly on the iPhone that unless it's a piece of a web page I'm sending in an email, I'd rather just retype it. Apple should've included copy and paste from the beginning though just to say STFU to the ****ing *****ers.

Landscape keyboard can be used in every application that uses a keyboard a lot.

I think Apple should've developed a whole landscape mode type thing though so we don't have to keep switching orientations because the accelerometer is so slow sometimes I just don't switch for texting.

docsayler

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site

Thats because the apps havent all updated to allow landscape. They need to be updated so that they can take advantage of the 3.0 firmware.

CG24

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
It's not the OS's fault that you don't use copy and paste much! >_>...
And now you see how pointless copy and paste really is in the first place. I type so quickly on the iPhone that unless it's a piece of a web page I'm sending in an email, I'd rather just retype it. Apple should've included copy and paste from the beginning though just to say STFU to the ****ing *****ers.

Landscape keyboard can be used in every application that uses a keyboard a lot.

I think Apple should've developed a whole landscape mode type thing though so we don't have to keep switching orientations because the accelerometer is so slow sometimes I just don't switch for texting.

Yeah, I would've been happy if there was full landscape mode similar to the BB Storm.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods