The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barrett316

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
www(dot)phonesreview(dot)co(dot)uk/2009/06/17/o2-confirm-release-time-of-iphone-os-30-and-features/]O2[/url] Confirm Release Time of iPhone OS 3.0 and Features ? Phone Reviews

Barrett316

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i think it's 1 hr 15 mins because i'm pretty sure singapore and hong kong are the same time zone, and they told hong kong it was gonna be at 1 am in a text from their provider

moe

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
i think it's 1 hr 15 mins because i'm pretty sure singapore and hong kong are the same time zone, and they told hong kong it was gonna be at 1 am in a text from their provider

I'm in Singapore and they are the same time zone.

I received an sms from singtel this afternoon, it said the 18th but gave no specific time.

Last edited:

deviantdj

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking apple screwed up... because I specifically remember when 2.0 came out I was able to do it before I went to work at 7am and its now 10.

Barrett316

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
this version of the iphone software is the current version... man i hate being lied to. just go ahead and say it apple, all your fan bois are belong to us.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Apple said the day it would be out, not the time it would drop. So long as it gets pushed from the update servers on the 17th, I don't think Apple has dropped the ball so much as people got their hopes up too high.

DDAY

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Apple said the day it would be out, not the time it would drop. So long as it gets pushed from the update servers on the 17th, I don't think Apple has dropped the ball so much as people got their hopes up too high.

I may be jumping the gun here, but they dropped the ball in that their servers will move like molasses with such a late day release. An early morning release would have freed up the servers. Remember me saying this, as we'll more than likely wait a good hour+ just for the download.