The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I hated when you press the Check for Update button in iTunes and it takes like a second longer than usual just enough to give you that false hope only to be shattered by 2.2.1! :(

moxie

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Apple has requested that everyone please stop hitting the "Check Update" button every 15 secs.... they are getting clicked off about it.

andrewjakovac

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
because it's not the 18th in Singapore yet

I don't believe anything of that - i.e. that it's "coming the second it becomes the 18th in Singapore".... apple.com/au said the 18th in Australia as well - and it still isn't here... classic ambiguity...

don't forget, Apple LLLOOOOVVVEE this "cult like" following of their products... How does it feel to be just another statistic!!?? Huh?? :)

Barrett316

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Well...

wow this palm pre vs iphone is like 50 cent vs kanye all over again.

all i would like to know is, does anyone else hate the fact that you can't swipe to delete calls from the recent list. or how the numbers don't combine if you get a missed call. sorry but that bugs me a bit, i wish i could be the person that tells the idevs what to change. but overall i'm stoked for this release.

hurry up apple :D

shadofall

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I don't believe anything of that - i.e. that it's "coming the second it becomes the 18th in Singapore".... apple.com/au said the 18th in Australia as well - and it still isn't here... classic ambiguity...

don't forget, Apple LLLOOOOVVVEE this "cult like" following of their products... How does it feel to be just another statistic!!?? Huh?? :)

i didnt say the second it becomes the 18th. but the Singapore site says the 18th so dont expect it before then :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2