iPhone 3.0 release time...?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
How about 12 noon and 12 midnight for those that are confused. Everyone is saying 12 midnight. Now, is it going to be PST or EST. My vote is for PST.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm guessing it'll be 12:00 am PST as well. Not gonna wait up either since I won't be upgrading till the jailbreak tools are released anyway.

SuperTrouper

Jun 1, 2009
www.twitter.com
If it's out at midnight in every local area those of us in the UK might have some feedback on the 3.0 upgrade before those of you in the states get to download it :D

memphis

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Ok this was my exact(release time).
Now that I'm very confuse thanx to reading prior posts let get this right, 12pm is daytime usually considered lunchtime, 12am is midnight usually considered the witching hour.
So is the release time midnight(Tues into Wed)?
Or
Wednesday afternoon(12pm)?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
If it's out at midnight in every local area those of us in the UK might have some feedback on the 3.0 upgrade before those of you in the states get to download it :D

I dont see how they can go by local time, when its all accessible to everyone worldwide.
The release date will be worldwide midnite US EASTERN time :)

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Ok this was my exact(release time).
Now that I'm very confuse thanx to reading prior posts let get this right, 12pm is daytime usually considered lunchtime, 12am is midnight usually considered the witching hour.
So is the release time midnight(Tues into Wed)?
Or
Wednesday afternoon(12pm)?

It will be out in about 12 hours from NOW, regardless of where in the world you are :)

memphis

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
@ Harlyman
FYI 3.0 is not out as yet but should be available btwn 13-25 hours from now. When it is avilable just connect to iTunes and it should prompt you to update.

linde

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
Wow! I wonder if there is a way to find out for sure. I am CST and if it were 12am EST, that means it should be available at 11pm my time...

I may just get up extra early tomorrow so that I can update before I go to work.

What was your experience with the past updates? What time were they released?

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
It's as easy as 1...that's it! Just one step!

Being a newbe. Can someone tell me how you update the Iphone with 2.2.1 to 3.0?? Sorry for the dumb question in advance..

Just sync the phone with iTunes! It should politely inform you that an update is available when you click the "software updates" button on the summary page. :D

eifeks

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
"This version of the iPhone version software (2.2.1) is the current version." :( @ midnight from Estonia (Central European Time +2)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2