Limit on custom ringtones?

ag3nt_cha0s

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
So I was wondering if there is a limit to how many custom ringtones you can have on the iPhone, like if you don't purchase them, i know of a site where you can upload songs and then download them back in ringtone format, but it only lets me use two at a time, anyone know if there is a limit or what..... They show up in iTunes but only 2 show up in the settings on my phone..... Any ideas?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I don't think there is a limit, but if there is, I know it's more than 2. I have 8 custom ringtones, none of which are purchased.

This may be a dumb question, but are you sure you have all your ringtones selected to by synced with your iPhone in iTunes and that you have done a sync since downloading those ringtones?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
The limit is up there, I have over 100 custom ringtones on my iPhone.

*Edit* I take that back, I have 73, I thought it was over a hundred, must have looked like more in iTunes.

Last edited:

paul100

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
As long as there is memory space in on your iPhone you can create & upload as many custom ringtones as possible on your iPhone.

Thunder Levin

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
What were you doing wrong? I have the same problem? I've created 4 custom rintones. I can load any two of them, but if I try to do more, they don't sync.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR