Why I'm getting a 3Gs thread :)

iphonemilk

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Hey all, list the reasons why you're getting the 3Gs

We all know the iPhone is a profile device so what about the 3Gs has you geeking out for it?

- I play a lot of games on my iPhone so I'm looking forward to seeing what a faster CPU and more RAM can do to some of the games I have :)

eratanun

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Because most, if not all of the features I've been waiting for have finally come to fruition. Don't get me wrong, I love my pearl, but I've also been dying for an iPhone since the day they've come out.

dkmiller3356

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
Because I think our calendar and email program (FirstClass) can finally sync to an iPhone and after having a Treo 680 for two years and I'm sick of having cell phone envy! Now I get to have my music, calendar, phone and games all on one device!!!

alawson84

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm pre-ordered mine because the speed truly does make a difference to me and I know people talk about the cost but you can offset most of it by selling your iPhone 3G on eBay. That is what tipped the scales for me anyway.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
All the new capabilities are great. Upgrade at the 399 price, not so much. However I sold my iphone 3g 16gb for 500 the day before they announced the 3gs. I took a gamble in hoping there would be a new hardware. So I pre-ordered, the 32 gb iphone 3gs at the 499 price and broke even (only lost money to the government in tax). I'd say 2 weeks without an iphone to get the 3gs at no charge to me is well worth it. If I hadn't sold it however I would've waited for refurb prices or the 4th generation handset. Refurb phones are practically new.

Last edited:

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Why? Cause I just fell for all the hype,,,, like I always do.... if I wasnt such a gadget freak, not only would I have resisted the pressure and temptation to upgrade to a 3G, but I would still have had my old Nokia 5800 I bought 6 years ago :p

But seriously, I dont think the updates are THAT huge for one to upgrade, however, once I start recording videos, puttin more dvd movies on the unit and more music, then I will be grateful I upgraded.....

so to sum it up , the space,,, 32GB,,,

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Cuz I like having the newest gadgets. I've thought about keeping my 3G and jailbreaking it to achieve all I want.
But, jailbreaking is sooooo unstable. When It comes from Apple, it jsut works.

I'm getting the 3GS caz of the Video camera, 3.0mp camera, its faster, the camera, and its faster. Did I mention it is faster?

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Video recording is the biggest for me. That's 80% of the reason why I jailbroke. I'm a musician so I shoot alot of videos on the go. Faster Processor, Improved Camera. And mainly because I am able to upgrade without having to pay extra. If I wasn't eligible I dont think I would upgrade, but since I can, why not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73