Is there a simple reminder for phone calls?

Jinxie

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I recently purchased an iphone 3G, and am disappointed to find that some of the simple functions of my old $30 phone are not available on the iphone. For instance, is there any app or way to make a reminder (w/alarm) to call someone in your contacts, that connects you to their phone number immediately? Or a reminder w/ alarm to remind you to do something? Could this be something that will be include with OS3?

Thank you.

Jinxie

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My work around for this is to set up a meeting and enter the person you want to call as an "invitee." When the alarm goes off, just tap "invitee" until it takes you to the contact and you can tap his/her number to dial.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I think some of the todo apps will do that, or very close to it, but they do not have notifications at this time. I wonder if they will make use of the push notifications or not.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you sync with Google, you can have it send you an sms reminder...I suppose if you do that with the number in it, you can just dial right from there?

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I use the alarm as a daily remi der to take my medicine. One of them is set to repeat daily and it works out really well. I'm a 3.0 3g

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods