Entirely White iPhone HD with custom YouTube Interface! :)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
iPhoneHD.jpg

"YouTube QuickCapture App"
- Press Record button to Record (obviously..).
- Tap a field to expand (and edit) it if needed (as in the description and tag fields).
- Tap account name to go to account settings or select from your list of pre-entered accounts to upload to.
- After recording a segment controls will come up when you've paused the recording which would say "Continue Recording, Edit in iPhone Video Editor, or Upload to YouTube".

Just an idea I'd really like to see implemented :p

BTW I am in no way claiming this to be real..
Though apple is welcome to use my ideas and even MORE welcome to use my picture and my username in their adverts ;)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Well I'll be fine with Rogers here in Canada.. XD
We've already got 7.2mbps (had it for a while..), best and strongest reception in the country, and already have video calling. :p
AT&T really sucks.. unfortunately.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I have a white case ( incipio ) that is slowly turning off-white... I wouldn't want that to happen to my actual device.
( My other black case [ in the same package ] started to warp so this is my only option ).

I don't like white at all. I don't like the half white iPhones because dirt will look more obvious on it.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I don't like the front of that at all. It makes the screen look little and it reminds me too much of a G1 which I think are ugly as sin.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
OmariJames,
I highly doubt this would turn "off-white" and I also highly doubt Apple is making a phone out of rubber.

One place where apple is not doing very well is the Asia market and let me tell you.. Asian people LOVE WHITE. This would do incredibly well in Japan.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I really hope this is not true. It is not a good looking phone...to me. although the specs are desireable. Again, if this is the phone I will not be upgrading.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
You know what, these forums need more women..
And Asian people..
LOL

You guys like the LAMEST colours.
All black? EW WTPUCK. That is so plain and lame.
RED? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE A MAMMAJAMMIN FIRE TRUCK?
BLUE??? That's the worst!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner