cannot set 2nd calendar alert

kreisman

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
After using my iphone for nearly two years now, I have read about a feature I didn't know was there, and which I cannot get to work.

When you add a calendar event, and an alert for that event, it is supposed to allow you to add a second alert. For example, you can set the first alert for one day before, and a second alert for one hour before.

It does not give me that option. I've checked a friend's phone, and sure enough, on his phone that option appears on the "add event" screen after the regular alert. But on mine, it does not, whether or not I've set the first alert.

I'm running version 2.2.1, and sync with Outlook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
After using my iphone for nearly two years now, I have read about a feature I didn't know was there, and which I cannot get to work.

When you add a calendar event, and an alert for that event, it is supposed to allow you to add a second alert. For example, you can set the first alert for one day before, and a second alert for one hour before.

It does not give me that option. I've checked a friend's phone, and sure enough, on his phone that option appears on the "add event" screen after the regular alert. But on mine, it does not, whether or not I've set the first alert.

I'm running version 2.2.1, and sync with Outlook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try this link from Apple. If your friend's iPhone is working properly, you may need to resync with iTunes:

MobileMe: Troubleshooting Windows syncing