• No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
With WWDC only being one week away, the biggest question being asked right now is - will Steve Jobs be attending? Even if it is for a brief cameo, it still counts! What are your thoughts? And to make it more difficult for you I decided to give you two choices, yes or no... there is no maybe so choose wisely. :)

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I didn't think so until we found out that Jobs paid a visit to Apple for a meeting. I think he wants to be there, and if he looks as healthy as Wozniak says he looks, then I think Jobs will definitely show up. Even if he doesn't step on the stage, he will be there.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I didn't think so until we found out that Jobs paid a visit to Apple for a meeting. I think he wants to be there, and if he looks as healthy as Wozniak says he looks, then I think Jobs will definitely show up. Even if he doesn't step on the stage, he will be there.

I really hope so. That would be huge.

scaliasphone

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site

Wozniak said Jobs "sounded healthy." He didn't say that Jobs "looked healthy." That's an important distinction, and Wozniak most likely chose his words carefully. In my opinion, I don't think that we will see Mr. Jobs and I think his health is probably poorer than we are being led to believe.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I don't think so even if he was ready. Apple wants to lesson his front man "rock star" roll so when he leaves it won't make the stock drop in half. It would be cool, but I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
I think he will be there, video conference or by some other means, maybe just a simple phone call on the new hardware, and we just hear his voice.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I think he will be there, video conference or by some other means, maybe just a simple phone call on the new hardware, and we just hear his voice.

Maybe they drop the bomb that there is video conferencing in the new iPhone and video conference Mr Jobs in for the "One more thing...". :D

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
ofcourse he will be, with the news of a A+ iPhone update, you will see him... El Jobso usually only does big upgrade appearances... And the iPhone 4.0 software, plus a new A+ iPhone hardware upgrade, and any thing held back to add to the iPad (yes 4.0 features were not shown) will be coming and announced by him as always...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
ofcourse he will be, with the news of a A+ iPhone update, you will see him... El Jobso usually only does big upgrade appearances... And the iPhone 4.0 software, plus a new A+ iPhone hardware upgrade, and any thing held back to add to the iPad (yes 4.0 features were not shown) will be coming and announced by him as always...

You are about a year late here... ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro